Conference on Supercapacitors: research, technologies and applications – BECQUEREL Room
MARKETS AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR A BURNING INDUSTRY
In this conference session, the state of the art of supercapacitors or ultra-capacitors, will be presented and discussed. These are capacitors that have the characteristic of accumulating an exceptionally large amount of electricity compared to traditional capacitors, and for this reason can be used as electric accumulators having the advantage, compared to electrochemical accumulators to be charged and discharged almost instantaneously, thus ensuring a very high specific density energy immediately available. In some critical phases, they can be extremely useful. They also have a much higher number of charge / discharge cycles compared to traditional accumulators.
The detailed program soon to come…Stay tuned!
Here is the provisional summary of the main sessions of the World ZeroEmission Conference 2021:
- ELECTRICITY FROM THE SUN – PHOTOVOLTAIC FORUM
- DRONES AND AERIAL CONTROL OF PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANTS AND OTHER RENEWABLE ENERGY PLANTS
- INVERTER FORUM
- UPS e EPS FORUM
- BATTERIES AND ELECTRIC STORAGE SYETMS FORUM
- FUEL CELLS AND GREEN HYDROGEN FORUM
- GRIDS & SMART GRIDS FORUM
- ELECTRIC VEHICLES – TECHNOLOGIES AND INFRASTRUCTURE FORUM
- GRAPHENE FORUM
- SUPERCAPACITORS FORUM
- Others in preparation…