THE ELECTRIC AVIATION EXHIBITION FOR SOUTHERN EUROPE
For the first time in Italy and Southern Europe, at AIR MOBILITY SHOW 2024 international operators of aviation sector will meet - in an exclusively dedicated event - the complete supply chain of AAM-Advanced Air Mobility, eVTOLs, infrastructure, electric aircrafts and related industries, the promising solutions for air mobility of the future!
SOME OF AIR MOBILITY SHOW 2024 SUBJECTS
Some of the themes of the event will be:
– Electric flight
– Hybrid flight
– Electric and hybrid aircrafts
– Charging infrastructure
– Vertiports and infrastructure
– Shuttle air taxis
– Flying cars
– E-Flight regulations
– State of the art of the industry and market in Europe and in the world
– State of the art of the industry and market in the Mediterranean area
– Development perspectives, application solutions and projects.
At AIR MOBILITY SHOW 2024, Jetson will exhibit its personal electric aerial vehicle Jetson One
INSTITUTIONS, AGENCIES AND GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES INVITED
Public institutions, government bodies, associations and companies invited or involved in the project:
– Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport
– ENAV, National Agency for Flight Assistance
– ENAC, National Civil Aviation Authority
– National Air Force, Aeronautica Militare
– National Space Agency
– Leonardo Spa
– ADR, Rome Fiumicino “Leonardo da Vinci” Airport
– AeCI, National Association of Aero Clubs
– ENEA, National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development
– National Civil Protection Department
– Sapienza University of Rome
– Venice “Marco Polo” Airport
– Bologna Airport “Guglielmo Marconi”
– Aeroports de la Cote d’Azur (Nice, France)
– Manta Aircraft (Switzerland and Italy)
– Jetson Srl (USA and Italy)
– Pipistrel d.o.o. (Slovenia and Italy)
– UrbanV Spa
– SEA Milan Airports
– Skyports Infrastructure (United Kingdom)
– SMG Consulting (United States)
– Marche Polytechnic University
(List continuously updated)
At AIR MOBILITY SHOW 2024, Pipistrel will exhibit its Velis Electro, the first ever type certified electric powered aircraft, fully approved for pilot training in Day VFR operations in more than 30 countries worldwide
SEE YOU AT
AIR MOBILITY SHOW 2024 – from October the 9th to the 11th, at Rome Exhibition Centre, will be hosting the leading specialists in the AAM-Advanced Air Mobility and electric aviation industry and all those operators interested in entering this promising industry.
AIR MOBILITY SHOW 2024 will be a great opportunity to meet in an international business environment, the reference event for Southern Europe and the whole Mediterranean basin: a unique opportunity for all companies and professionals in the sector to learn about new solutions, to be informed and updated on the latest market trends, to implement business and networking.
Thanks to their synergy, ZEROEMISSION MEDITERRANEAN and AIR MOBILITY SHOW 2024 therefore represent a must-attend business event.
At AIR MOBILITY SHOW 2023, Manta Aircraft will exhibit its hybrid-electric Vertical and Short Take-off and Landing (HeV/STOL) model
UrbanV, an Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) company which will exhibit at AIR MOBILITY SHOW 2023, has selected Amazon Web Services (AWS) as its cloud provider, receiving support to build electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) vehicle transport networks, which will enable a revolution in sustainable urban transport.
The Jetson ONE flies effortlessly over the 800-meter airstrip at the company’s new R&D and limited production facility in Arezzo, Tuscany. The airport will also be home to a client experience centre and pilot school.